Date & Times
Lovebox Festival will no longer be taking place this year
Box Office Hours
Box Office Opening Times:
- Friday 12th – 11:00am
- Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th – 10:00am
Box Office Closing Times:
- Friday 12th, Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th – 8:00pm
Please note that this event is strictly no re-admission. Please ensure you have everything you need before entering.
Everyone attending Lovebox will require a ticket. You may require ID for proof of age to gain entry.
We accept the following forms of ID:
- Your current passport (no photocopies)
- Your UK Driver’s Licence or Provisional Licence
- Validate UK (must be a pass card with a hologram)
- A CitizenCard
- Oyster Photocard
- NUS Card
- A National Identity Card
Please note we cannot accept other forms of ID. Photos or photocopies do not count as valid forms of ID
Challenge 21 Policy:
A challenge 21 policy will be in place for all alcohol and tobacco sales on site.
If you look under 21, we will need valid ID from you or we cannot sell you a drink/tobacco.
Please note, Lovebox is a 16+ event and everyone attending will require a ticket.
Under 18’s must be accompanied by a Ticket Holder aged 18 or over (You may require ID for proof of age to gain entry). Please see here for accepted forms of ID.
Ticket Holders aged 18 or over can only accompany a maximum of four under 18’s to the festival.
What to Bring
The Full List
- Entry Ticket
- Mobile Phone – if your ticket is on the Ticketmaster app, make sure you are fully charged, download the app before arriving and have your ticket ready upon entry. Remember to always keep your phone and valuables safe.
- Enough cash and/or cash card – remember to keep your money safe! Our cash machines onsite accept all UK debit cards. A service fee will be charged to use the machines.
- Valid ID – accepted forms of ID can be found here
- Clothing for all weather – Make sure to check the latest weather before you leave for the event.
- Sun protection cream – must be less than 100ml, no aerosols or glass bottles allowed.
- One empty refillable plastic bottle sized 500ml or less – metal bottles are not permitted.
- Medication – if you need to bring prescribed medication with you, please email us in advance here to avoid delays or confiscation. Remember to tell your friends of any allergies you have.
- Pocket sized camera for personal use – professional cameras are not permitted.
Please ensure your bag is no larger than an A4 sheet (if in doubt, dimensions are: 14” x 14” x 18”).
What Not to Bring
Please note, bags larger than an A4 sheet are not permitted and will have to be stored in one of our lockers. There will be a non-refundable charge
Entrance is subject to body and/or bag search. We reserve the right to confiscate items and or remove persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities onsite.
Do not bring any of the following items:
- Food or drink – this includes any liquids or alcohol. Delicious food & drink options are available inside the festival.
- Illegal weapons and drugs – these items are not permitted by law and will be confiscated and you will be removed from the festival.
- Laughing gas – vendors or users are committing an offence under Section 52 of the Medicines Act 1968 of selling and/or supplying a pharmacy medicine not under the control of the pharmacist.
- Pets – please don’t bring your furry friend. Assistance dogs, however, are permitted.
- Glass – glass is not allowed at the festival for safety reasons. This includes glass perfume and make-up bottles.
Prohibited items will be confiscated and persons found in possession of illegal items will be removed from the festival.
- All bags are subject to search on entry. To avoid lengthy queues we strongly advise that you do not bring a bag. Please allow plenty of time for queues, entry procedures, ticket checks and searches.
- Bags larger than A4 in size are not permitted. There will be lockers nearby to store larger bags, subject to availability. Please ensure you remove your essential items and take them with you as you will not be allowed to access your bag and re-enter the event. Lockers will be charged per item and are non-refundable.
- If in doubt, small bags with the dimensions 350mm x 350mm x 450mm (14” x 14” x 18”) are permitted, subject to search.
The festival map will be available here and on the official Lovebox App nearer the time of the event.
What's in the Park
- Lockers – Lockers will be available on a first come, first serve basis and will be located near the entrance of the event. Bags larger than A4 are prohibited and will be expected to be stored in our lockers. Please note, there will be a non-refundable charge on using our lockers.
- Charging Stations – Charging stations will be available on-site.
- Cash Machines – Our cash machines onsite accept all UK debit cards. A fee will be charged to use the machine.
- Water Points – There will be water points located at every bar and toilet block where you can refill your plastic bottle.
- Bins – there will be litter bins located throughout the site.
For accessibility facilities on-site, please click here.
Set times will be announced closer to the festival – stay tuned!
For any individual queries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
If you are a local resident, head over to our designated website here.
Looking to gain festival experience?
We have various roles available to work with our team at Lovebox 2020.